Terms and Conditions:
Payment of Fees
1: If additional time is required for photography, $175 per half hour will apply.
2. If rescheduling due to warfare, pandemics, epidemics or government restrictions, a change of date is allowed provided Amber Williams Photography is available on the new chosen date.
3. Any additional costs incurred for booking venues, props, photography locations, parking, travel such as flights etc are the responsibility of the client.
4. We acknowledge the photographer cannot accept responsibility for the extent of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if the agreed schedule was not followed.
Copyright & Display
5. Copyright belongs to Amber Williams Photography. The client will be granted Printing Rights.
6. We understand we can use the images for personal use only, including personal social media platforms.
7. We give permission to Amber Williams Photography to use any image for industry competitions, promotional purposes and social media.
8. We understand that television, computer mobile phone and display screens may not be calibrated to the true tones and colours of the original image. In this case, poor calibration does not represent Amber Williams Photography.
9. Damaged USBs, hard drives or files caused by anyone or anything other than the photographer, are not held liable by Amber Williams Photography. It is recommended that back up copies are made of any digital files supplied. Amber Williams Photography may not always keep a copy.
10. The photographer shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the photographer’s control (eg. faulty material, equipment failure, corrupt or damaged memory cards or hard drives, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions) may inhibit or prevent the photographer completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Amber Williams Photography shall not be liable for the complete performance of the assignment.
11. If any imagery (digital files or hard copies) are destroyed whilst in the possession of photographer, before they have been obtained by the client, for example by fire, flood, landslide or any other disaster a full refund will be made to the client. Amber Williams Photography shall not be held liable.
12. If in the case of theft of any imagery (digital files or hard copies) whilst in the possession of photographer, before they have been obtained by the client, a full refund will be made to the client. Amber Williams Photography shall not be held liable.
13. The Photographer will take great care to protect the images and supply them to the client as soon as possible.
14. If the Photographer is unable to attend the job for unforeseen reasons a full refund for photography services will be made, or if possible, a back up photographer will be provided.
© Copyright Amber Williams Photography